Pages

July 23, 2011

Bubbles!

I'm doing my soc psy film last night but then I got tired of blabbing things, so I've decided to rest for a while until I saw this bottle with yellowish liquid. And yes! It's bubble time! ☺


(First time bubbling in self timer wasn't that bad at all. Like a pro!)


But for the next pictures, I failed.


(This is my 'irita' fez. Wapakels!)


(Proof that blowing bubbles was not that easy as Spongebob does)


(Hooraaaay! Made another bubbles! Swag!)




(I'm so proud of thyself! Happiness that I can't contain hahahahaaha!)

THIS IS SWAG. ¬‿¬

Another 'irita' fez!


Lala, I had another photoshoot, with Bubbles. Seriously. 


And then with ze Domo. 


(Ang cool nun effect! na-mangha na naman ako!)

 HAHAHAHAHAHHA! So after that, I'm back to my soc psy business. Lol EVERYDAY SHOULD BE BUBBLE DAY. Maybe next time I'll deal with Balloons. hehehehheh! I know I look stupid, yeaaaaaah   ─‿‿─

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message