Pages

August 1, 2011

Not your ordinary Saturday


07/30/2011 → Mom decided to go out for a new mani-pedi with me. HEHEHE but Noriel's already at our place, so he went out with us.While having our nails done, he got his haircut (Mukhang pugad na daw kasi hahahah joke lang) Oh well, I love my new nail color! Though my mom insists that it was a boring color, I told her it's a nude color. Simple but elegant! (Yes with exclamation point 'cause I want emphasis on that, para feel na feel nyo ang feelings ko) It was a bit harsh for me 'cause Noriel was like "Mas maganda yun sa mama mo" WTH, thank you. Pinagtulungan ako?!?! loool Not a big deal anyway, they're my nails, not theirs. Dba dba?!?!Then after his haircut and our new mani-pedi, we went straight to the Facial Salon (Haus of Facial, Rublou bldg - located just outside our subdivision, no hassle!) Mom and I just tried it out since we're lazy to go further 'cause it was raining. (my goodness! This is why I don't like Rainy days) So she tried it out first and while waiting for my turn, Noriel and I goofed around since the place was like "empty" lol! Then he told me that the gay who did his haircut, asked him a few questions like where does he live and if his hair was natural or not 'cause it's kinda curly so he thinks that Noriel's hair was rebonded. My reaction was like, WHAAAAAT?!?! Then LOL. HAHAAHHAAH Waz wrong with peopleeee. =)) Anyways, 

Then blah blah blah, my turn. \:D/ So while they're pricking my fez, :'( He was just sitting at the end of the bed(?) -lol I don't what are they called. basta yun pinag-hihigaan mo kapag nagpa-facial ka. YUN NA! Then he's like making weird faces while watching me getting hurt. aw. Then we went home and ate dinner. 

We watched Insidious! OMFG!!!! At first, he doesn't want to 'cause he's such a puthy (baby talk, it's pussy yo!) He wants to watch Transformers 3 but I don't want to 'cause I don't like to. And besides, it's raining hard and very dark, a good time to cuddle. HIHI 

I want to tell the story but uggggggh, watch it people! It was good, a story with a twist at the end. hehehehe And most people know what the story is about, It's a story of a boy who got possessed with a demon. Lalalala You have no idea. 

(pictures of insidious were from google!)
(Cute little boy who got lost in another dimension)


This scene made me scream. (as in tili! =)))) looool) Sobrang scary kasi nung "demon"

And this scary one, my goodness, I think it haunts me. SRLSY! You'll know what's her(?) - I can't distinguish if this ugly ghost is a girl or boy 'cause the face looks like a guy with sh*t on head. lol That's the twist! 


Then after watching Insidious, picture picture na lang! K, he wants to take pictures even if I don't want to 'cause I'm wearing my mojacko face (bilog na bilog eh) and I have to wear a head band 'cause my mom thinks my face would get irritated because of my baby bangs. HHIHIHI Obviously, my baby bangs were hardcore visible on the picture below. HAHAHAHAHA


Picture of the day: "Kulangutan mo ako"  Looool



Ugleeee fezzzz on the looosseee peeeeppssss!

Cheers to my nailpolish! Cutie pie!

Tngnaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Kinabog ako dito like yeah! Macho mo Noriel. =))) Walang edit 'to! :">


(Wala ng magawa eh?!)



So in-lababo na naman ako. k! Alam kong nakakasawa ng paulit ulit kasi nakakahalata na talaga ako, puro na lang sya laman ng blog ko. k, next blog, maiba naman! HAHAHAHHA joke lang (?) >:*<


NOTE: 10 days na lang! It's your day, baby! (eeeegggzzziittteeddd)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message