Pages

July 16, 2011

Happy second! ♥

Yesterday, I asked my friends if they could help me out find a gift for Noriel. There were a few choices but I want it to be special, so I chose to buy him a Woody stuffed toy ('cause I tease him like he looks like Woody). 
 When I got home, I doodled on this paper bag -which I bought with the toy to make it more personalized. ☺ It was very frustrating 'cause I can't think of anything to draw. Thank God I ended up with that. It's still looks nice. hehehehe

And then it came to a point where I want the toy for my self (Haha! Selfish me.) 'cause it's to cute for him. Hahaha! But anyways, I bought it for him. ☺

I tried to sneak it in away from my mom 'cause I know that she'll be jealous that I didn't buy her one like that. But yeah, she was good. I told her that it's for my friend blah blah blah...


And now that I gave him Woody, :"""> (speechless! Kinikilig ako eh!) After 9 days of not seeing each other, I missed him so much - we're too busy with school stuffs and all. Good thing he managed to find time to see me on our day, or else, I don't know what to feel. :( So everything turned out to be fine, very fine that I don't want to let go of his tight hugs. (aw!) Yet we both made it clear that even though we're not regularly seeing each other, we still love one another and trust. (kinikilig na naman ako! :"> )

Goodnight!

Love,
Cye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message