July 15, 2011
Seriously,
I started blogging last 2009, with the little help of tumblr. I didn't take it seriously 'cause it has this feature of "reblogging" so I just kept on re-blogging posts from people whom I follow. Until it came to a point where I realized that blogging means more than just that, it's for personal blogging. PERSONAL. Okay, so I tried to be more open with my tumblr yet, it sucks 'cause it's been junked of other's posts that I liked. -___- so I made another blog from tumblr, where I post personal thoughts but I guess I'm not that really satisfied. -_- And yeaaah, I made this blog by Blogger. ☺ Though I'm still on the adjusting phase of blogging 'cause I'm not really an expert in customizing my site, in creative writing and other blog stuffs. But from this day forward, I'll definitely enjoy blogging. To whoever reads this first, Visit me at http://www.cyeness.tumblr.com for more stuffs. ☺
Labels:
personal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a Message